Positive affirmations are a practice of positive thinking and have been shown to boost feelings of self-confidence while decreasing feelings of stress, anxiety, and depression.
I love affirmations and writing them out daily is even better. It is a daily habit of mine to write a list each morning and night. By doing this, it connects me to the woman I am and becoming.
You Become What You Think About!
Here are 20 of my all-time favourites affirmations and “I am” affirmations that you can starting using today.
- I am worthy of all that I desire.
- I am a wealthy woman.
- I am a confident woman.
- I believe in my abilities.
- I am a valuable person.
- I am enough.
- I commit myself entirely to feeling good.
- I have a strong will and I can do anything I put my mind to.
- I am full of confidence.
- I have the ability to do and create great things.
- My intuition guides me daily.
- I love my life and I love who I am.
- I know my true worth.
- I am a giver of all good things.
- I am a receiver of all good things.
- I accept my weaknesses.
- I value my strengths.
- I don’t compare myself to others.
- I learn new things and am open to learning every day.
- I know who I am.
You can add to this list or use whatever makes you feel good.
Don’t be a victim of self-talk. Remember you are listening.
For more assistance with boosting your self-confidence, you can also try confidence coaching with a certified life coach. You can visit my personal development packages for more information on my confidence courses or get in touch for a free 30-minute coaching session.