Investing in YOU!!!!
How many of you invest in an expensive car, an amazing holiday, or a big beautiful house and don’t think too much of it?
When you hear someone investing in themselves with a life coach, what do you think?
Do you think, why spend the money, how expensive is that, why would you do that?
Investing in myself has been the best thing I have ever done and the reason why is that I would not have been able to achieve what I have achieved without one.
Find the right coach for you and I can guarantee you that your life will change for more reasons than you can ever imagine.
I have a coach who coaches me with the same content I use to coach my clients. I do this because this content is the blueprint to living life on your terms.
10 Reasons Why I Think having a Coach is a Game Changer.
- You want to make a change – So often we want to make changes within our lives and think we create change but in actual fact, nothing changes. Think of all those New Year’s Resolutions you have made and in reality, have never come about. Year after year the results are the same and the frustration sets in. Finding the right coach for you allows you to create the changes you are looking for and effortlessly.
- Bridging the Gap – A coach can help you with bridging that gap between where you are now and where you want to go. Knowing how to get there is usually the part that most people find difficult. So many think it is one step after another when in actual fact it is coming from the wish fulfilled.
- You want support – Coaches provide that support that so many feel they don’t have at home or with their friendship groups. Often the path an individual is on is not necessarily the path friends and family are on. A coach will see the potential in you when you don’t see the potential within yourself. So often people give up because it becomes too hard, or they feel they are going around and around in circles. Coaches have your back and want you to achieve your goals.
- Like-minded people – Coaches provide a community of like-minded people. Like-minded people connect, whereas people who are not aligned, often disintegrate. Have you noticed that some of your friends aren’t your friends anymore?
- Growth – A coach will help you with your growth. Creating goals that scare you is more about growth than achieving the goal itself. The more you grow, the more you become aware you who you are and your limiting beliefs about yourself. Coaches promote growth within you with the content they provide. The literature and the explanations allow you to understand more and more about who you are.
- Awareness – As you become more aware of the study, coaching, and expansion of yourself, the more you understand yourself as an individual. You understand your limitations and what is holding you back. The more you understand yourself, the more you can achieve.
- Comfort Zones – Many people don’t like getting out of their comfort zone for fear of what people will think, what people will say, and then potentially how they as an individual will feel. Understanding how to get out of the terror barrier and push through is a major part of what coaching provides individuals.
- Attitude – your attitude toward your goals and life is crucial to your success. Have the right attitude, and achieve the right results. Have a bad attitude towards life, and achieve the wrong results. Your attitude is a composite of 3 things, thoughts, feels, and actions.
- How your Mind Works – Your mind is more powerful than you give it credit for. Take the time to understand how your conscious and subconscious mind works. Mind work is a massive part of my coaching program. Your conscious mind is your thinking mind, and your subconscious mind is your emotional mind, so what you consciously think and become emotional about, is what you create within your life. Both positively and negatively.
- Paradigms – understanding how your paradigms will keep you safe every time you try to change something within your life. Through repetition, you can change your paradigm and therefore change your life.
I will never be without a coach as I achieve more when being coached!